Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The Filming (In LA) Pt. 2

Today I filmed two more memories. We walked to Downton Disney so I filmed just walking to it. It shows that the character is still doing things with others and is relatively active. Also, it was a beautiful day out so the sunshine and blue skies can represent positivity and happiness, per www.dreamsymbolism.info.

My next clip was filmed eating lunch outside at Catal in Downtown Disney. Once again the character is eating with a group, although a little smaller. What's interesting about this memory is the prominence of orange. The table is orange, the seats are orange, even the menu has a little orange. According to www.bourncreative.com, orange represents many positive things, like joy, warmth, balance, and success, to name a few. This can depict that the character is happy, as he is surrounded by friends and the color orange.

In all seriousness, I do not necessarily plan to use all these clips. I just want to make sure I have enough to fill time. On the flip side, if I am over on time I can take out a couple clips. This portion of the opening gives me great flexibility in terms of the duration of my film.

Update into the title of my film: I still have not found one. I want a short, concise title that upon seeing it leaves the audience to wonder what the film is about; I do not want it to be long and straightforward. I want audiences to think of it easily and know exactly what it is. Some of the best movies had short names, like Titanic (pictured below) and Castaway.




"Dream Symbols - Sky." Sky. Dream Symbolism, n.d. Web. 29 Mar. 2017.

Bourn, Jennifer. "Meaning of The Color Orange |." Bourn Creative. N.p., 03 June 2016. Web. 29 Mar. 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment