Monday, March 13, 2017

The Outline

I finished my official outline for my story. I did it in the format of an Audio/Video script. I typed it on Pages and exported it to a PDF, which I turned into a JPEG. Here it is. (Sorry if the quality is bad, I had to convert it three times. Thanks Blogger.)

As for the research and my decision-making for what I chose to do and why, you'll have to wait for my next two post. There I will dive deeper into the madness that is my mind. (I just felt like saying that. Seriously though, I'll go into full detail on my research and decisions in the next two blogs.)

I actually decided to add a part underneath it with a pan of the boy laying upside down talking into a recorder. He says “It’s been 2 days since I last saw human life. Supplies are limited, and energy is running low.” I did this to provide the audience more clarification with what's going on.

I used an A/V script to layout the camera shots and its audio for me to easily determine what shot needs to be filmed and what audio needs to be recorded. For the indoor shots, I plan on doing them in order and the POV shots whenever I can, probably during the week I am in Anaheim for a national TV competition. However, it is possible that the day I shoot the indoor shots the weather is either too good or too bad to film in. My desired environment is a gloomy, dull day, but I know that may not happen. I may need to shoot the part where the boy runs outside another day when the weather is in my favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment